Saturday, June 11, 2022

Website Redesign (as not promised)

    I swore and promised I'd never do this... and I didn't. As you know there is a mobile version of this website talked about in a previous blog. My personal 5-letter megasite still exists as "The Personal Website of Jerry Lehr." However, there is now a new website in town for high resolution monitors. It's my 1920+ Website. You can get there the same way again, by typing www.lehr.me in your web browser. Instead of jumping to the personal site though there's a shell now that loads almost everything into the middle (if it fits) for monitors like mine. There are more and more I'm sure daily being purchased, and this is slowly becoming the new standard resolution or will be soon I'm sure. The original personal site has been moved to http://www.geocities.ws/jerrylehr and the new shell is in the startup folder ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment