Sunday, August 28, 2022

Happy Birthday Bee!!

 I've been dabbling in this doom mod The Last Sanctuary


    The handwritten website is still under development but looking pretty cool. I've labelled it "Website 2022G" because it's #7 this year so far. What you see right now at lehr.me is the minimal approach that is going to be replaced with pen instead of text. 

    Tomorrow is my wife's birthday. We were going to get Fogo De Chao but decided to save the gift card for another time that I got. There were other gift cards such as Starbucks that she definitely loved. Other than a backpack full of stuff for our job together with Beats Studio earbuds, I got her a new furry friend she's wanted for years, a Tarantula...

    


UPDATE: We did go to Fogo De Chao, and she did end up using every gift card on sort of a "date night" spree.




No comments:

Post a Comment