Friday, March 17, 2023

HyperNation, Classic Gaming Sanctuary, Triple Monitors


I was just playing a mod that won a cacoward a year or two ago for classic doom called "The Magenta Spire."


For now, until I can get a monitor that supports DVI, my laptop-only has a dual monitor. Soon it will be my main computer, or I will just have three computers (including the one laptop as one of them) on my long ass computer table for two.

Other than working now on the "Classic Gaming Sanctuary" including four classic video game-related sites including the classic doom megasite project, I am also redoing "The Ville" to be "Hyper Nation."


All of the graphics, instead of being hosted elsewhere, are now all included on the forums site! Now all I gotta do is buy a domain and route it straight here and it's done. Since there are for some reason visitors on occasion to the original "Ville" forums website, I've decided to make this and not stop until its finished, which will only take a couple days work, and just let it be.


No comments:

Post a Comment