Wednesday, July 29, 2026

200 pocket journals burning

Upon filling what was numbered as pocket journal 200, to clear up garage space I made these planned images in my back yard fire pit…I used them since June 2010 up until July 2026. I still use one per use and toss it for work, but I don't number them now. These had so much crap, ideas, music lyrics, stuff I transferred, game mod work, music structures for albums, etc. But I had a lot like I said and I'm severely downsizing the garage so a car will fit in it again.


As for news, yes, I am back at neocities for now. I'm paying my dues for my hosting simply because they only allow certain filetypes and I want to create a lasting site that links to other subsections possibly on different hosts once I pull the supporter role/account. 

Most of the buttons do stuff except for maybe 3. Not all of the pages are 100% and the content may or may not be in final form, but at least you have stuff to look at for now. My next project is the Nightmares of Loki reboot and an untitled album.

Soon I will finish and release the Organized Chaos album collection in MP3 physical format.







No comments:

Post a Comment