Saturday, January 14, 2023

Cherry Rounders Is Back For Now...

 


    This is my current desktop. Look in amazement at the boredom that was behind it. Anyways I'm working on bringing back CHERRY ROUNDERSThis is just an idea, but I'm putting a LOT of work into the planning of said idea. http://cherryrounders.neocities.org is the future new home of Cherry. I may buy cherryrounders.me to point in this direction.

    There are two albums and a story saga on several discs planned. The original story saga has been tossed but some parts kept story-wise, just not song-wise. The first album is a rehashed redux mix of all the original Cherry Rounders songs from 1999-2003 modernized or at least with better sound. I am completely redoing them from scratch. Since it's considered by myself in my very own genre "Nuisance Music" and I recorded in waves of songs then stopped for long periods of time, the album fittingly is called "Waves of Nuisance."

    The second of the two albums is going to be called "Window Lickin' Good" and feature only NEW songs. Both will be $12 on physical CD format from trepstar.com and on bandcamp for five bucks. 

    The story saga will be called "Life of Cherry Rounders" and feature start to finish the full origin and death of Cherry Rounders. The other two albums come in-between.




No comments:

Post a Comment