Thursday, June 8, 2023

As My 42nd Birthday Approaches

Playing some Doom64-ified mod by ENJAY years ago that has the down2.wad level from the Master Levels for Doom II's "Maximum Doom" portion, only with 29-31 other levels ;)

Doom 64ifier makes every old 90s wad look ten times cooler I swear!


Doom 64ifier plus NJDOOM2.WAD from Doom Accessory Pack IV

Today is Thursday, June 8th. Tomorrow I will turn 42. I'm not sure what's in store if anything but I AM getting one small thing I asked for from my parents on a whim...


So far... my wife has gotten me these:


 
The one on the right has a code to open (and is based off of the work of Da Vinci) while the one on the left is a 128GB steampunk light bulb.

Soon I would like to get ahold of this fucker:


These are all the better-designed way to make up for the deliberate yard sale loss (or goodwill loss at that) of this uselessly large collection:

I also have a couple 128 gb sandisk cruzer glides and a couple 256 gb's of the same.

Tomorrow we shall see if anything else suprises me, but due to lack of fundage lately I'm not expecting anything nor will I be upset if I only get the hub from my parents and just a kiss or something from the wife. I'm spending the night possibly adding a few minisites to the "My Favorite Things" future pages list:


I may redo the KMFDM one, to be better of course, instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment